- Grammy Nominated Debut Album for "Best Urban Contemporary Album"
- Featured Nominee for Music on "Forbes 30 Under 30 2017"
- "Ology" featured on Complex's "Top 50 Albums of the Year"
- "Ology" featured on Billboard's "Top 50 Albums of 2016"
- #1 Best Moment From Coachella 2016
- Apple Music Performance with Sir Elton John
- South by South Lawn Performance at The White House
- Later...with Jools Holland Performance
- Spotify Spotlight Artist of 2016
- Pandora Artists to Watch in 2016
- Fader One To Watch 2016
- Vulture One To Watch for 2016
- Noisey Next Artist
- Fader Fort SXSW Showcases
- John Legend's SPIN Showcase at SXSW
- Showcasing both Coachella Weekends
- Billboard's "Breakthrough Artist of 2015
Weight in gold
- Zane Lowe's first ever "World Exclusive" on Beats Radio 1
- Featured on RedBull Global Campaign "World of RedBull"
- Featured on Elton John's Rocket Hour on Beats Radio 1
- 40MM+ plays
- #2 Spotify "Viral Hits" (7/13/2015)
- #1 on Hype Machine
- #1 most blogged on Hype Machine
- BBC Radio 1X Weekend Anthem (7/04/2015)
- Sirius XM's The Heat "Future Fire"
- Added to Radio 1 B-List
- Featured on "New York Times" "The Playlist: 21 Songs From 2016 That Nearly Got Away"
- 7MM+ Plays
- Featured on BBC Live Lounge
- Featured on 'Later … With Jools Holland'
- Named One of the 20 Best Songs of 2016 by 'Entertainment Weekly'
- Added to Radio 1 B-List
Garnering critical acclaim
"...on Friday evening at Coachella, he proved there's more to him than stellar songwriting chops: He's also an astonishing live performer, with a falsetto that would make Prince proud...It was already a top-notch set, but when Seal came out to perform his 1991 hit "Crazy" and trade vocals with Gallant on the latter's instant classic "Weight in Gold," Gallant's Coachella set emerged as the weekend's finest moment." -Billboard Magazine
"[GALLANT] is going to be huge!" - Elton John
"“Oh my goodness! I told you… Watch out for this guy! - Jimmy Fallon
"What a superstar!" - James Corden
"The future" - Quincy Jones
"It's an honor to be here with such a talented young man. "I love that he's paving the way, and I love that he's the future....I'm his biggest fan."- Seal
"Gallant is one the best vocalists I've heard in forever. And he sounds better live than he does on his recordings." - The Guardian
"A few years from now, when the singer who goes by the name Gallant is holding an armload of Grammys and has his own personal driver, I'll brag about how I saw him in Austin, back before he started selling out arenas' - NPR
“Love it!” – Zane Lowe
"Rising star" -Mixmag
"It was one of those telekinetic moments where we were all aware of the star in front of us, still growing, waiting, practicing, evolving towards his biggest statement. I can’t wait to see what it is." - KEXP
"If Drake was there for Gallant's set, he would've wept." - Red Bull
"I put 'Weight in Gold' on my Beats One mix.. Hands down, one of the best songs to grace 2015!" - Duke Dumont
“The R&B game changer.” – Complex
"Is a smart, self-aware, and above all, honest musician, and those are the only kind that last." - Consequence of Sound: CoSign
"He has momentum on his side, and I think things are going to get even bigger for him when his album drops." - Business Insider
“Precise writing of Frank Ocean, big vocal runs of Sam Smith.” – LA Times
“Sounds like ‘Diamonds and Pearls’-Era Prince” – LA Weekly
“Inhabits a rarefied space somewhere between Leon Bridges’ sweet nostalgia and Miguel’s heavy, rift-soaked take on R&B.” – Fader
"sexy and super musical" -Perez Hilton
“Sultry.” – Pitchfork
“A soaring falsetto that bleeds emotion.” – Entertainment Weekly
“One of the best things we’ve head.” – The Guardian UK
“Will redefine R&B.” – NME
“He’s one of the most talked about new artists in the game.” – Neon Gold
“Masterful vocals.” – Line of Best Fit
“The latest spark of genius to emerge from LA’s innovative music scene.” – Dancing Astronaut
“Will steal the show with his powerful vocals.” – Thissongissick
“The Los Angeles based phenomenon is heading for Grammy gold.” – Thissongslaps
“Gorgeous, atmospheric.” – Pigeons and Planes
“Keep an eye on Gallant. The LA singer-songwriter has been killing it.” – Hypetrak
“The future of alternative R&B.” – Good Music All Day
“Absolutely stunning.” – Indie Shuffle
“Weight in Gold’ is a smash hit.” – Hillydilly
“Bound to leave you hot and bothered.” – Stoney Roads
“Simply breathtaking.” – Mixmag
“Lives on a wholly different plane of existence.” – Consequence of Sound
“Gallant is laden with striking greatness. He’s up next.” – Earmilk
"Gallant has been nothing but impressive with everything he's released." - i-D, Vice